5,000 small and large websites are attacked everyday. Don’t risk yours
Protect your website from Viruses, Bot Attacks, Hackers, Identity Theft, & Search Engine Blacklists...
Sitelock is easy, economical, and effective
- Automatically Prevents Attacks: SiteLock monitors your website 24x7 for vulnerabilities and attacks, which means you can worry less about your website and more about your business.
- Boosts Customer Trust: Over 70% of Customers look for a sign of security before providing personal details online. The SiteLock Trust Seal not only re-assures customers but also boosts sales.
- Starts Working Instantly: You don't need technical expertise to install and set up SiteLock for your website. SiteLock is cloud-based and starts scanning your website and email instantly.
How does it work?
SiteLock screens every aspect of your web presence daily to identify security gaps. It not only checks your website, email, and applications, but also search engine blacklists and spam filters.
- Website Files: SiteLock uses outside-in and inside-out FTP scans to screen all your files daily and identify security loopholes or malware injections. It not only identifies threats but also fixes them instantly before they can hurt your web presence.
- Applications: SiteLock scans all applications like blogs, shopping carts, etc. for known vulnerabilities, which hackers exploit to attack your website. SiteLock will alert you of these gaps and inform you of upgrades to ensure you are running safe software on your site.
- Emails: SiteLock will check if your website or servers are sending or referenced in spam emails. If you are caught by spam filters, many email programs will ignore mails sent by your site, which means that you will not be able to reach your customers.
- Visitor Traffic: SiteLock's TrueShield Firewall creates a force field around your website and uses a global network to identify malicious traffic, block bot attacks, and protect your content from being "scraped" while ensuring search engine accessibility.
- Changes to Files: With SiteLock's deep FTP scans, you will be instantly alerted of any changes that have been made to your files, so that you can stay on top of all activity happening on your website and catch unauthorized edits before they cause any damage.
- Search Engine Blacklists: SiteLock monitors blacklists of search engines and checks their own database of 7,000+ malware sites, to ensure that your site is not linked to them or blacklisted. This way, SiteLock helps protect and boost your organic rankings and traffic.
SiteLock's 360-degree scan and powerful firewall identify advanced vulnerabilities before they can be exploited to damage your web presence, thus putting you one step ahead of hackers, always!
- SQL Injections (SQL-I): Hackers can gain access to your database and steal customer information, including email addresses, passwords, credit card data, etc. by inserting SQL commands in your website's input forms and running codes that you don't intend to.
- Remote File Includes (RFI): Attackers upload a custom coded, malicious file on a website or server using a script. The vulnerability exploits the poor validation checks in websites and can eventually lead to unintended code execution on the server or website.
- Broken Authentication and Session Management: Often, application functions related to authentication and session management are not implemented correctly, allowing hackers to steal passwords, keys, tokens, or exploit other implementation flaws to assume users' identities.
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF): This attack forces a victim's browser to send forged HTTP requests, including the session cookie and other authentication information, to a vulnerable web application. This allows hackers to force the victim's browser to make requests which trick the application into believing that they are legitimate.
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards: Due to improper validation, websites often redirect users to other pages using untrusted data to determine the destination. This allows attackers to redirect victims to phishing or malware sites, or use forwards to access unauthorized pages.
Instantly Notifies and Fixes
SiteLock not only identifies threats but also fixes them for you automatically. This way, SiteLock works in the background to protect your website, while it's business as usual for you and your customers.
On detecting a vulnerability or presence of malicious code on your website, SiteLock instantly notifies you via:
*SMSes will be sent to the list of supported countries only
In addition to identifying malware, SiteLock's SMART Tool can actually fix it automatically
- Conducts deep FTP scans for your files
- Identifies loopholes or vulnerabilities in your code
- Detects malicious code
- Removes malicious code and cleans your site